A la Carte Event Design
For those clients just seeking to add a little extra “wow factor” to the look of their event space, the following options are available. Please schedule a design consultation so that we can carry out your vision or to customize a total package.
• Custom Floral Design
Poms, Garlands, Boas, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Ceremony Arrangements, Tabletop Centerpieces, etc.
• Centerpieces - $15 and up
Glass vases, glass bowls, apothecary jars, silver bowls, urns, mirrored tiles, candles, floating candles, fish bowls with luminescent beads, chandeliers, candelabras, and various “found” objects from nature
• Chair Covers and Sashes - $3.50 per chair
(includes installation and removal)
Choose from all new spandex, satin or poly blends in white, black and ivory. Royal Blue coming soon!
Your choice of sash color in satin or organza
• Floor-length Specialty Tablecloths - $15 per table and up
Linen, Satin, Textured, Solids, Prints, etc.
• Overlays and Table Runners - $8 per table and up
Sheers, Solids, Prints, Burlap and Textures
• Napkins and Napkin rings - $.65 and up
Specialty napkins to match or complement tablecloths
Traditional and artistically crafted napkin rings
• Place card holders - $.85 and up
• Cake and Cupcake Stands - $10 and up
• Lighting - $75 and up
LED up-lighting in the color of your choice
Customized Gobo with your company logo, Bride & Groom’s name, date or monogram
• Pin lighting for centerpieces and cake
• Ceremony décor and set-up - $90 and up
Aisle runners, columns, candelabras, large vases and floral arrangements, lattice, Backdrops, etc.
• Candy or Popcorn Bar - $2.75 per person
Includes 5 assorted candies or popcorns, apothecary jars and glass containers, scoops and bags
• Menus, Programs, Place Cards, Place Card Board & Table Numbers/Names
• Design and print any of the above, according to theme or color scheme
Event Coordinating Packages
We offer a variety of coordinating packages to suit your needs, including destination events to Destin, Florida and beyond. We can even work with local crews for destination events either remotely, utilizing our extensive field experience to procure the most reputable vendors or personally, to give you a truly authentic and hands-on experience.
Emerald Service Package
Month of & Day of Coordination
This package is best-suited for the DIY bride, who has already taken care of securing the vendors and design and just needs help finalizing those last-minute details, up to and including the wedding day
• Consultation to get an overview of your wedding day vision
• Meeting one month before wedding date to finalize details, create a detailed timeline for contracted vendors, processional outline, etc.
• Confirmation with each vendor a week before the wedding date, re-affirming details and timeline that we sent them two weeks prior
• Vendor referrals
• Design resources and ideas
• Unlimited advice via telephone or e-mail
• Provide information on traditions and protocol and advice on etiquette
• Coordinate all of the formalities on wedding day such as the ceremony processional, grand entrance, first dance, toasts, cake cutting, communication with caterers, DJ, photographer, etc. to ensure that everything runs smoothly and seamlessly, allowing you time to relax and enjoy the day.
• Coordinate Rehearsal & Ceremony
• Arrive to wedding site two hours prior to ceremony to finalize placement of personal items such as programs, favors, place cards, guestbook, bathroom basket, etc.
• Deliver flowers to the wedding party and assist with pinning and placement
• Distribute final payments and tips to vendors if needed
• Direct ushers, program distributors and ceremony musicians
• Alleviate wedding day stress and worries from the wedding party and families
• Confer with your vendors to guarantee that your special day goes as planned and stays on time
• Assist you and your wedding party with dressing before ceremony and bustling of gown, if needed
• Set out special items such as bouquet, cake knife, toasting glasses, guest book, card box, gifts, etc. and collect at the end of the night for safekeeping